Wednesday, September 5, 2012

The Leaves are Turning

Classes are well underway for everyone here at JWU In Providence.  I haven't had that much homework so far but I'm certain that will pick up pace in the near future.
The one class that I do have numerous projects in already is Intro to Nutrition.  The course seems pretty rigoruos but I really enjoy listening to lectures that Chef Seyfarth gives.  They may be lengthy but the detail that he went into about the pros and cons of teens using whey protein to get big muscles was incredible.  
Did you know that the body can only process about 35 grams of protein a day?  And most of those drinks have you ingesting double and sometimes triple that amount!  That means that the $70 you spent on that powder to get you ripped, most of it is literally going down the toilet.
I think I'm going to like this class.

No comments:

Post a Comment